Top Tips To Glossy Hair like a Celebrity
Ever wondered how your favourite celebrity can change their hair colour, length and look with startling regularity but end up with hair that still looks incredible?
The team at Ubuntu Hair & Beauty in Oxford spill the beans and give you some top tips on how to get your hair looking and feeling soft, shiny and totally fabulous!
Of course, many famous people have a team of hairdressers on hand which means they have access to the best hair care products and treatments. Some also use custom-made wigs and hair pieces to change their looks, while hair extensions are a superb way of adding luxurious length, volume and colour with no damage to your natural hair.
We offer a superb hair extensions service at Ubuntu Salon using high quality human hair from Great Lengths Hair Extensions. We can create just about any look you desire with these hair extensions as they come in a wide range of lengths, hair types and colours.
While we can’t all afford to have hairdressers at our disposal day and night, there are some great new in-salon treatments that can give you glossy, smooth hair.
We have two excellent hair smoothing treatments that will transform frizzy curly hair into smooth and shiny hair for several months. You can choose between the Coppola Keratin Smoothing Treatment and the L’Oreal Xtenso Moisturist Hair Smoothing Treatment.
Top Tips for Healthy, Shiny Hair
- After rinsing out your shampoo and conditioner, give your hair a blast of cool or cold water.
- Once a month apply a leave-in conditioner.
- Gently towel dry your hair and apply a light serum while the hair is still wet.
- Let your hair dry naturally whenever possible to promote healthy hair. However, when blow drying your hair, direct the nozzle down the hair shaft and have a final blast of ‘cool’ air.
- Apply a non-alcohol based straightening balm to dry hair. The smoother the cuticle, the shinier your hair will be.
- Use a long round brush with short bristles so your hair glides smoothly over the brush.
- If you wear your hair in a ponytail, alternate the fastening point and give it a break by wearing your hair down.
- Give your hair a break from styling irons. If you cannot live without your styling tools, invest in a quality styling iron and a good protective spray.
So, now you know all the secrets to happy healthy hair, all you need to do is find a red carpet event to attend!