Achieve Your Blonde Ambition With übuntü

Your Blonde Hair Colour Questions Answered at übuntü Hair & Beauty Salon in Kidlington, Oxford

Did you know that only 2% of people in the world are natural blondes?! If you’re in the other 98%, the blonde hair colour experts at übuntü Hair & Beauty Salon in Oxford can help you to fake perfectly natural looking blonde hair colour.

The Best Hair Colour Salons Near Me

Oxford

Bicester

Godstow

Cumnor

Forest Hill

Abingdon

Your Blonde Hair Colour Consultation at übuntü Hair & Beauty Salon in Oxford

It’s important to us that we get your hair colour perfect, so you’ll receive an in-depth hair colour consultation every time you visit our salons. The expert übuntü hair colourists will take the time to listen to your past colour experiences (good and bad!), your loves and loathes, in a space where you can have a conversation where you feel understood.

We want you to fully understand what we will be doing with your hair colour so we’ll explain every step of the way to you. We will be honest with you about how we can realistically achieve your dream hair, as it may take more than one visit to our salon to get the colour just right.

The result? You’ll leave our salons happy and satisfied that we can help you with your blonde ambitions. We also offer a whole range of hair colours from brunettes, red to fashion hair colours.  Find out more about our expert hair colour services here

Blonde Hair Colours at Top Oxford Hair Salon

“Blonde” is a very broad term when it comes to describing hair colour. Blondes can include champagne blondes, copper colours and even very light brown hair shades. 

Once we’ve discussed which blonde hair colour it is that you desire, your übuntü colour specialist will assess your base colour, so that we can see how long it will take our hair colour experts to lift your shade without compromising the health of your hair. If your hair has been previously damaged by over processing, we would recommend a Smartbond Treatment, which can be used to upgrade your usual hair colouring service to give strength, shine and vibrant colour. Find out more about Smartbond here

Please note : If you are new to hair colour or haven’t visited us in 6 months, you will require a quick patch test 48 hours prior to your übuntü hair colour appointment. 

Choose Your Blonde Tone With übuntü Hair Salon

The übuntü hair colour experts will assess your skin tone and even eye colour to decide which tone is right for you. The best tone will brighten and compliment your complexion. 

Warm undertones include golden & honey blondes. If you want a more platinum blonde or champagne blonde hair colour, we will add some cool blue or purple tones, which can prevent your blonde from looking brassy. Neutral tones are used to support your base colour rather than adding colour or removing brassy tones.

Tones can range from blue toned ash blondes to copper blonde shades. Your übuntü colour expert may also add a secondary undertone to make your new blonde hair colour beautifully multi-dimensional. 

Maintain Your New Blonde Hair Colour with übuntü Hair & Beauty Salon in Oxford

To help your new hair colour to remain looking fresh for as long as possible, you should invest in a specialist shampoo and conditioner for blondes. Your übuntü colour expert can recommend the best professional hair care products for your new blonde shade. 

To maintain your beautiful blonde colour, we would recommend that you book in to have your roots touched up every 6 to 8 weeks. A moisturising treatment or toner can also work wonders in refreshing your blonde hair colour in-between visits to übuntü Hair & Beauty Salon in Oxford.

Book Your Blonde Hair Colour Appointment at übuntü Hair & Beauty Salon in Oxford

We’d love to help you achieve a beautiful blonde hair colour, so book in at übuntü Hair & Beauty Salon in Oxford for a consultation to see how we can help you achieve your blonde hair colour dreams! Call now on 01865 374571.